View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 04:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.18 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
The time stamp on #1 is 2:28 before my last post, so I have probably spent 3 hours posting, on top of watching 10-20 videos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I throw away most plastic. Easy to rinse out, larger plastic containers that are recyclable I will recycle.

Metal is important to recycle. I'm indifferent about cardboard, but since I get so much of it I need to use the larger recycle bin for that instead of throw it away. I recycle glass mainly to keep shards out of the landfill, and the fact that it never breaks down into something useful like methane.
I want to recycle everything, but it just isn't feasible, and if I wanted to recycle plastic into something useful, I really think that it would make more sense to pay schoolkids $5-10 an hour to rinse and dry plastic containers for an hour or two a day.

If I lived in southern Arizona I could probably drive a van across the border and pay adults $5-10 an hour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
I'm not your gopher.
I found my original comment more entertaining than your response.

You can do better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
You'd want to only print the fiddly bits.

The 'obsession' is to obfuscate my real obsession: dancing girls

Printable hempcrete is delivered as a paste instead of a filament.
According to Pakistani-managed AI, that video can be summarized as
Quote:
This is a music video transcript. The lyrics mention the desire and uncertainty of a relationship. The singer questions if their partner wants them or if they have changed their mind. However, the chorus reassures the listener not to worry and asks if they want the singer.
freebeard oh freebeard, the most freebeardly freebeard to ever freebeard, please tell me what to do with this information, for I am ignorant of the way of the freebeard, and I fear that I have consumed too much diet cola!