View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 02:11 AM   #1358 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,710 Posts
Grad school starts in 52 days.

I found a property rental management company up here that charges 10%. I had read they usually charged 8-12% plus fees, so that was better than I expected.

If we rent out this house hopefully that would be enough to buy a house in the Mesa area.

My housing allowance has increased over $1,000 since 2012 and somehow I qualified for a $100,000 loan back then, but supposedly only 41% of my take-home pay can go towards my mortgage, which puts me at $108,000, and the only thing that I can find for that much is one empty lot, although it is only going for $25,000, leaving a whole $73,000 to pay for... utility connections.

I reinstalled the 2002 Civic head, so I am in the home stretch, right?

Right?!

I just cannot imagine making the time to put Chorizo back together, which is a shame.

Mom has pushed me to have her hauled off for years--Chorizo, not Mom.

I guess that I need to finish the portable garage after all, pile everything from the shed on and around Chorizo, finish the drywall, take down the greenhouse, and start moving everything from the house to the dump, a thrift store, and Mesa.

I also want to order my first set of books and start going through them, which I tried to do while working on my undergraduate, a lot of good that did me.

When the heck would I do that?!