View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 11:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
rmay635703
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
Mullen Perpetual Motion machine being tested by the Fed

First I am interested in Mullen (sarcastically)..The CEO is a BS artist, (and possibly an ex con)
as in there will never be a Mullen 5 . But he is really good at picking up a lot of great assets cheap, like Bollinger Motors and Electric Last Mile (including enormous EV plant in Mishawaka, IN , I think GM used to make the Hummer at it) ... also battery technology .

He should team up with Elio.

All those CODAs went to him, no idea where they went after that
https://jalopnik.com/heres-the-sad-f...ric-1660954967

What is getting me to post is this perpetual motion machine getting tested at a fed facility, sad and humorous

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/07...nge-boost/amp/

Anyway the PR: (SIC)

BREA, Calif., April 24, 2023– via InvestorWire – Mullen Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ: MULN) (“Mullen” or the “Company”), an emerging electric vehicle (“EV”) manufacturer, announces that its majority owned subsidiary, Mullen Advanced Energy Operations (“MAEO”), will today begin execution of a $680,000 contract that was previously awarded by the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., to EV Technologies, LLC. The contract is for the purchase and installation of Energy Management Module units on Chevrolet Bolts within the D.C. city government’s vehicle fleet.

Mullen and EV Technologies’ team of engineers are onsite in DC today to commence installing the EMM units onto the Chevrolet Bolts and to perform the required tests included in the pilot. Previous testing indicates that Energy Management Module (“EMM”) technology substantially increases the driving range and efficiency of any current EV battery. In March 2021, Element Materials Technology conducted specific vehicle testing on 2020 Chevy Bolts installed with EMM units with test results being a calculated increase in range from 269 to 431 miles, which is a 60% increase in efficiency.

“I am very proud that the first major field application is with the DC city government, where we will demonstrate the benefits of our EMM technology. We have been working on this bid to secure the business for some time and it is a great achievement to win this opportunity. I would like to thank the many D.C. government officials who made this a reality,” said Lawrence Hardge, CEO of EV Technology and chief scientific officer of MAEO.

“The DC city project is the first of many that we have planned for the new EMM technology,” said David Michery, CEO and chairman of Mullen Automotive, Inc. “Municipal city fleets are a perfect use case for EVs and even better with our Energy Management Modules added for extending vehicle range and performance. Ideally, the vehicles can spend less time charging and more time in the local communities for civic use and support.”

Mullen Advanced Energy Operations is a 51%-owned subsidiary of Mullen Automotive with EV Technologies, LLC and Global EV Technology, Inc. as partners.

Last edited by rmay635703; 07-24-2023 at 11:11 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to rmay635703 For This Useful Post:
aerohead (08-22-2023)