View Single Post
Old 09-30-2023, 01:38 AM   #131 (permalink)
cRiPpLe_rOoStEr
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,628 Times in 1,453 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotrsko View Post
MISSING a bit of data here: miraculous recovery or some sort of external process like knee replacement?
Not exactly miraculous, but I almost had to go under the knife. Maybe as I was eating more fish than I usually eat in my hometown Porto Alegre, because Florianópolis is a coastal city so it'soften easier to find fresh fish, was also good for my knees. And after coming back home, no longer having to deal with my mother who is a Karen, or some of her friends who are a bunch of potheads acting 99.9% of the time as retards, saved me from a lot of stress. My mother still acts pretty much like a spoiled 16.y.o. who believes the world revolves around her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSH View Post
There is also the question of why someone old enough to have a beard like that needs permission from a mother or grandmother to ride motorcycles.
LOL that's not me in that picture. Also not a matter of permission, I just didn't want to cause much of a concern to my grandmother. She went through hell after some of my father's motorcycle crashes.