View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 09:51 AM   #221 (permalink)
Blacktree
Master EcoModder

The Prius Experiment - '07 Toyota Prius Base
90 day: 58.52 mpg (US)
I haven't bought any coroplast yet. It's on the to-do list.

BTW, here's a photo I took during twilight. The car now has LED headlights and fog lights. And "pizza pans 2.0" are holding up really well. Do you think I should paint them? They're bare aluminum.

I also had a couple license plates made up, with my youtube channel logo. One went on the Prius, and one on the BMW. Florida doesn't do front license plates. I figure I should do some advertising, considering all the work that goes into making videos.

Edit to add: Cool weather has come to Florida. When summer came to Florida this year, the weather change was pretty abrupt. Like Mother Nature just flipped a light switch. The change from summer to fall was just as abrupt.

On the plus side, that means I can drive with the a/c off and the windows closed. So for example, I can do some coast-down testing. Like mentioned previously, I'd like to coast-down test the existing ecomods. Then I can start on the next round of mods (a belly pan, and maybe rear wheel spats).

That said, I have lots of other things going on. So it may take awhile. For example, I need to refurbish my bike, and upgrade my desktop computer. Plus, an old frenemy has returned. I'm gonna fix it up and flip it.

Last edited by Blacktree; 10-17-2023 at 11:29 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Blacktree For This Useful Post:
hayden55 (11-14-2023)