View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 08:05 PM   #222 (permalink)
Phase
Master EcoModder

Black Bullet - '19 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktree View Post
I haven't bought any coroplast yet. It's on the to-do list.

BTW, here's a photo I took during twilight. The car now has LED headlights and fog lights. And "pizza pans 2.0" are holding up really well. Do you think I should paint them? They're bare aluminum.

I also had a couple license plates made up, with my youtube channel logo. One went on the Prius, and one on the BMW. Florida doesn't do front license plates. I figure I should do some advertising, considering all the work that goes into making videos.

Edit to add: Cool weather has come to Florida. When summer came to Florida this year, the weather change was pretty abrupt. Like Mother Nature just flipped a light switch. The change from summer to fall was just as abrupt.

On the plus side, that means I can drive with the a/c off and the windows closed. So for example, I can do some coast-down testing. Like mentioned previously, I'd like to coast-down test the existing ecomods. Then I can start on the next round of mods (a belly pan, and maybe rear wheel spats).

That said, I have lots of other things going on. So it may take awhile. For example, I need to refurbish my bike, and upgrade my desktop computer. Plus, an old frenemy has returned. I'm gonna fix it up and flip it.

putting led headlights in '' reflector style'' headlights housings is illegal in most states fyi. so beware...