View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 11:37 PM   #201 (permalink)
FlashStopFall
EcoModding Beginner

WJ - '03 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Team E85
90 day: 17.28 mpg (US)

ZJ - '94 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Compilation error - useChryslerMAPCorrection

I know this isn't a tech support forum, but I couldn't figure out this compilation problem. Would it be better to post this as an issue on github?

I would love to solve this, if you know what the problem is, or could point me toward how to solve it myself. Thanks!

I tried enabling useChryslerMAPCorrection, but compilation failed with the error:

Quote:
In file included from /home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/mpguino_tav.ino:438:0:

/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/trip_measurement.h:438:52: error: 'tPressureChannel' was not declared in this scope
((mpMAPpressureIdx - mpMAPpressureIdx) << 8 ) | (tPressureChannel) // Pressures
/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/trip_measurement.h:439:53: error: 'tPressureChannel' was not declared in this scope

,((mpBaroPressureIdx - mpMAPpressureIdx) << 8 ) | (tPressureChannel)

/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/trip_measurement.h:440:53: error: 'tPressureChannel' was not declared in this scope
,((mpFuelPressureIdx - mpMAPpressureIdx) << 8 ) | (tPressureChannel)

/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/trip_measurement.h:441:52: error: 'tPressureChannel' was not declared in this scope
,((mpInjPressureIdx - mpMAPpressureIdx) << 8 ) | (tPressureChannel)

/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/feature_datalogging.ino: In function 'void idleProcess()':
/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/feature_datalogging.ino:528:20: error: 'prgmCalculateMAPpressure' was not declared in this scope
/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/feature_datalogging.ino:528:20: note: suggested alternative: 'prgmCalculateSpeed'
/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/feature_datalogging.ino:539:20: error: 'prgmCalculateBaroPressure' was not declared in this scope
/home/ian/Arduino/mpguino_tav/feature_datalogging.ino:539:20: note: suggested alternative: 'prgmCalculateBingoFuel'

exit status 1

Compilation error: 'tPressureChannel' was not declared in this scope
I messed around with it but was unable to make any progress. I'm using MPGuino v1.95tav 2023-Aug-14 with a legacy MPGuino setup.

useChryslerBaroSensor compiles without errors.

I also have an issue where instant mpg only shows up half the time while moving; it switches back to gal/h the other half of the time. My speed always shows up correctly, and the average mpg continues working.