View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 04:01 AM   #570 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,686 Times in 7,159 Posts
Quote:
A fake Scarlett Johansen voice is still a pleasant substitute to archaic voice technology
What he said today is that there are a lot of people that sound just like Ms. Johansen.

Was it today or before that he said that he got an extra hour of sleep when the alarm didn't go off and wondered if anyone lives that way. I only set an alarm if I have an early appointment. I generally wake up plus or minus 15 minutes of 9 AM, no matter the sunrise or my neighbor firing up his diesel pickup.

Quote:
Still not buying the "stolen election" narrative despite the fact[s]
I still wonder about them putting up big sheets of paper over the windows and not letting the poll watchers in the room.

Have you listened to the speeches of Hitler translated to English in his natural speaking voice? What I got from that was that he wanted to Make Germany Great Again, and placed himself as a bulwark between the German volk and their Deep State. Not saying the one person is like the other, but history is written by the winners, and you have to wonder.... One of them pumped his fists up and down and the other plays an invisible accordion.

I think we lost the moral high ground with first use of nuclear weapons, and then allowed the Marxists to emigrate from German to New York, Texas and Southern California. The Nazis went to Ukraine['s Azov Battalion].