View Single Post
Old 07-22-2024, 11:54 AM   #1535 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,324 Times in 4,732 Posts
' source '

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
Source?

I'm willing to be convinced about abiogenic origins and she makes good points, but I have questions:
Why the 'almost all' biogenic qualification (7:01)?
Why do the Tucker Carlson excerpts have subtitles that only paraphrase what is being said? Rumble doesn't even have subtitles, who added them?
Proofs:
isotope ratio
composition
My understanding is that the realization that came 50 years ago was because Russian oil fields that had been tapped out were somehow replenished. What was the isotope ratio in those cases?

Given that the origin is immaterial to the change in climate, do arsonist's forest fires fall in one set or the other?

What's the isotope ratio from vulcanism?

Why can't people make videos without 1 seconds clips of Freddy Mercury and Britney Spears interrupting the flow?
1) The information is from FOX WEATHER, Channel 27.6, Dallas-Ft Worth television broadcasting area, last week, Meteorologist Ian Oliver reporting.
2) Can't help you with Tucker Carlson, he's dead to me.
3) Methane ice from outer space was a component of the accretion disc which formed our solar system. The 'Tungusta Forest' explosion event is thought to have originated from a methane asteroid impact explosion in this region. We don't know how to attribute the 'source' of the intersteller gas.
Some exoplanets are composed entirely of frozen methane.
4) Oil & Gas on Earth is typically from decomposed organisms, acted on by heat and pressure, as they were 'buried' under successions of ocean inundations driven by plate tectonics, over hundreds of millions of years. It cannot exist as a 'liquid' below a certain depth, due to the hydrocarbon vaporization temperatures encountered at the pressures there.
5) There are at least a half-dozen radioisotopes used in paleochronological work. I wouldn't be the guy to provide specifics. You'd find it in either SCIENCE, or NATURE.
6) I'm under the understanding that those who follow fires, always attempt to attribute them to either natural, or man-made origin.
7) 'Replenishing' oil fields are a 'REAL' thing. Hydrocarbon gases and liquids migrate along crustal fissures, moving upwards from deeper reservoirs ultimately getting captured under the caprock of formerly-producing fields.
8) Not sure about 'magma' radioisotopes, as ancient frozen 'lavas' are 'recycled' endlessly, from subduction and reheat under tectonic plates, rising again to form 'new' volcanos.
freebeard (07-22-2024), Piotrsko (07-23-2024)