View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bullyveldt
EcoModding Lurker

Burban - '95 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
90 day: 12.81 mpg (US)

Swift - '98 Suzuki Swift
90 day: 40.53 mpg (US)
New Canuk with in progress WVO Burban and 40+MPG Swift

Hello all. Been reading the site for a while now after I bought my Swift a few months ago to learn about them and getting good mileage.

Now first let me tell you I am a glutton for fuel. I have always used big cars and Big trucks. But when my last purchase was being considered I had recently moved and needed something economical. So I found a used 130K mile swift for 1800 dollars. So far I have increased the mileage quite a bit.

My other project is my diesel suburban which is half converted to used SVO or WVO. Problem is I have recently moved and need to secure new WVO. But I am down to the fuel system and hooking up my soloniods. Already have the coolant plumbed to the veggie tank with the hot fox.

And lastly the car I won't be adding to the garage and tracking its fuel use is my toy car, a 96 Impala which I've added a 396 ci, 520hp stroker motor too and gets 8 MPG or so. Like I said, it's a toy. Something to take to the drag strip and cruise nights.

I'll tell you one thing tho, the swift is starting toi rack up the miles becasue like I said I'm a fuel glutton, and me and my family love to drive all over just to get out and go places. At least now it's 30 bucks a tank vs 140 bucks a tank with the burban