View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 11:42 PM   #20 (permalink)
Peakster
Master EcoModder

Red Jeep Patriot - '07 Jeep Patriot
90 day: 25.14 mpg (US)

Beige Ford Ranger - '95 Ford Ranger XLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennelson View Post
Maybe you can end up encouraging a few other people to do the same, or at least cut down to just one renewable powered vehicle.
I certainly hope so. I think it would be fantastic if I got some video responses of people doing the same thing. Misery love company you know .

Quote:
PS: You might want to sell the Metro to somebody else on this board or people of similar mindset.
Hmm... I'm not too sure if I like that idea. The Geo has just rolled over to 280K today (driving back to Winnipeg from Regina) and, well, let's just say I don't feel that she's in the shape where I'd like to sell it to someone I know.

Quote:
If you figure all the money you spend on a car, and instead invested it into a retirement account, you will be set!
You read my mind! Once I sell both the Tempo (which is costing me 220+ a month) and Geo (which is costing me $550+ a month), I'm going to still pay the $770 a month... to myself! Then, after this is all done, I'm going to make a finale Vlog at the end of the year (Psst: hopefully a down-payment for a house).

--------------------------------------

Notice: Thanks for all the replies everyone. However I think I'm going to let this thread die and move this discussion over to the thread I have going on the DIY category HERE.