View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
bobstad
Art is the means whereby.

My thought is some people have to work at depths they themselves have never experienced; and are so unfamiliar they miss what could be more interesting to someone with an open more active mind.

For the site here; I do wonder at the 1.077 factor recommended I multiply by to get an accurate odometer/speedometer reading? I'm already about 2 mph shy of reality at an indicated 70 mph, so definitely with the just exchanged TOYO SPECTRUM 155R80-13 tires the data given here is not accurate.

What is wild about that is that two parties at the fordfestivaDOTcom web site in a recent discussion which yielded a link to this web site, posting to my thread, both with GPS insisted their very different tires gave perfectly accurate figures on their speedometer/odometer; which since there are no alternate toothed speedometer gears or any such mods available seems impossible?(one person had 175R70-13 tires and the other the stock 155R80-12 size)

Anyway, to each their own, and perhaps I will find a more kindred soul than my previous commentor? If not I don't mind agreeing to disagree, but respect your right to speak your mind, deficient and corrupted by inanity as that may be?(lol...cars should all be driven by at least a dozen clowns at a time and never be any larger than a 500cc FIAT TOPOLINO!!!)

Last edited by bobstad; 11-12-2008 at 10:02 PM.. Reason: clarity