View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Csht
EcoModding Lurker

Legacy GT - '98 Subaru Legacy GT
90 day: 21.05 mpg (US)

Bike - '07 Honda CBR1000RR
Mpguino 98 subaru legacy

I just built and installed the mpguino on my subaru and i'm very impressed. Currently i am using a freeduino connected with an lcd but would like to get the mpguino from fundamental logic, i had some problems with emails when i first tried ordering and they are still currently out of stock atm. I think their board will be a much nicer package then my loose buttons lcd and freeduino.

The 4 connections for power ground vss and injector i made at the ecu on the passenger floor board. they were relatively easy, although i do have some experience installing remote starters and alarms, but i did get the wires right on the first try. The telephone wire messed me up, it's not a crossover type cable so on one connector everything works right and the other end it is all reversed.

I do have a few questions about the software. Is there any direct way to read mph or rpm to make initial set up easier? I understand how to find the correct reading but that takes a tank of gas? or measured amount of fuel?

Thanks