View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
wyatt
EcoModder

Big Salsa - '04 Toyota Sienna LE

Silver - '10 Toyota Prius III
I don't have pictures yet...
I put them in for my drive to work this morning. I was hoping to stick them to my windshield, but the A-Pillar blocks too much of the mirror, so I tried the inside of the door windows, but the mirrors don't bend far enough... so I used the visors to put them up. They work pretty well. I will have to adjust them some more, and find them a bit more permanent home than on my visors.
I didn't delete the exterior mirrors, I have a pair of mirrors I already installed for blind spot use (that don't adjust), and now these... I have so many mirrors I am starting to feel like a trucker! They are keepers in my book, just need a better location.
Another consideration to take into account is air flow around the mirrors. The ones I installed initially are really low, just inside the exterior mirrors, and they prevent the windshield defroster from defrosting the area of the drivers side door that you look through to see the exterior mirror. Something to keep in mind for those in colder regions than Alabama.