View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 03:21 PM   #132 (permalink)
cfg83
Pokémoderator

1999 Saturn SW2 - '99 Saturn SW2 Wagon
Team Saturn
90 day: 40.49 mpg (US)
Matt -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Herring View Post
Sean T...

As previously stated...we are keeping the current rules for the remainder of the tourney as it is not fair to those in round 1 (who might have otherwise not been eliminated) to change the rules midstream (even though the first two results would not have been affected some results may work out the other way).

I use the fuel log number as the mpg for tourney calculations (which rounds off to the hundredth mpg.

FYI - I will be out of the office (and not near any computers...or technology of any sort) until Saturday so any results that occur on Thursday or Friday will not be posted until Saturday.
110% agreement. Once the rules are stated, they need to be kept in place for the duration of the game.

Suggestion: Even if you are eliminated before the championship round, try to keep "competing" for all four rounds (tanks of gas). Also try to characterize what has been going on for those rounds, i.e. traffic, weather, car mods, etc. This way, we can do a better post-game analysis, i.e. if we tweak "A" here and "B" there, we would see a new result "C" at the end.

Maybe we can get John Madden to chime in, .

CarloSW2

What's your EPA MPG? Go Here and find out!
American Solar Energy Society