View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
braided
EcoModding Lurker

Cabby - '90 Geo Metro Convertible 1.0 Auto
Braided saying hi

Hey guys,

I'm braided (and) from the Netherlands.

My girl & I run three cars:
- A Ssangyong Korando (Also known as Daewoo Korando) 2.3D, which we use to tow a horsetrailer. It uses more diesel than they can burn in hell, it's dead slow, but it's stronger than a tank and weighs like one too, so therefore fits in with the idea of moving horses. It runs about 20 mpg and I don't think I'll be doing anything to change that.
- Then there's the Geo Metro Convertible 1.0 Automatic: It used to be a Californian car but it was imported in 1994, I got it about a week ago just for fun and driving to work while it rains. Don't know anything about mileage yet.
- Our daily driver is a Citroën AX 1.5 Diesel. This should be thé ecomodders car: It does 57 mpg dead stock, but still will give you a 0-60 of 13 seconds and a top speed of 105 mph (it will sit happily at it's top speed all day long while drinking away 37 mpg). Apart from that, it's really comfy and not even that noisy.

I will be doing some small modifications to the last two cars, but the main reason for coming here is just fun.