View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 06:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
ankit
Weight Reduction

4x4 - '06 Nissan Altima 2.5 Special Edition
90 day: 29.04 mpg (US)

Mom's Van - '99 Plymouth Voyager SE
90 day: 25.62 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to ankit
Is the edmunds value too low? Are the private sale values way too low? How much damage has been done to your car and where is it (or what needs to be replaced)? Maybe you can throw up some pics so we could help you out. You can probably buy the car back for really really cheap and then fix it up (don't know if you have the ability/know how to do this). Also how are you feeling?

After I got into an accident (at the other person's fault), the opposing insurance company gave me a loaner rental car. In addition to this, I was sore in my neck and back for a couple of weeks. My sister was also hurt the same way since we were rear ended. This is where we were ripped off by the other insurance company. They settled for as little as possible and I think the occasional back discomforts I feel are caused by this accident. Hopefully they will subside though.

In other words, make sure you get yourself checked out and get a good settlement for your bodily injuries, a rental car (or the monetary value for having a rental which is usually $25/day) as well as the car getting straightened out.

Quote:
Live Simply So Others Can Simply Live
-Ed Begley Jr.