View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 04:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
trikkonceptz
Legend in my own mind

Evil Pumpkin - '08 Scion xD RS 1.0 #1633
90 day: 35.45 mpg (US)

Silent Silver Killer - '10 Honda Insight EX
90 day: 51.5 mpg (US)
Camera System, no mirrors

OK at first glance I know its expensive, but consider this is retail and made for RV's .. Either way I thought it was a good product and are heading in the right direction. I especially like the fact that their are turn signals in the side cameras ... $950 btw

I figured if these are mounted low on the front fenders before the doors, they would be awesome for those of you that have to parallel park or even for backing up and not curbing your car ...

This RV Backup Camera with the Tri-View System helps Eliminate blind spots. The back up camera has 3 camera views—left, right, and rear. Side cameras come on with turn signals, rear camera activates in reverse gear, and all cameras can be viewed manually anytime. Rear camera has a motorized tilt feature to see from hitch to horizon, a waterproof microphone, and uses Night-VueŽ technology to see nearby objects in the dark. Widescreen 7 inch monitor has a built-in speaker, brightness controls, sun visor. All cables and hardware included. Monitor: 7-3/4” W x 5-1/4” H x 1-3/16” D; Camera: 4 – 1/4” W x 3” H x 3-1/4” D.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tri-view-backup-camera.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	2426  

I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics
If your knees bent in the opposite direction......what would a chair look like???