View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
trikkonceptz
Legend in my own mind

Evil Pumpkin - '08 Scion xD RS 1.0 #1633
90 day: 35.45 mpg (US)

Silent Silver Killer - '10 Honda Insight EX
90 day: 51.5 mpg (US)
I know the "is it legal question" has been answered, however, it doesn't mean that its unsafe. I am willing to take that chance and will eventually.

If I ever get pulled over, I expect to keep my calm, explain to the officer that my vehicle is getting 60mpg, the mirror deletes contributed to +4mpg increase and the resulting cameras still offer me the 200ft visibility plus eliminates the blind spots.

I figure most officers would be lenient if you show some benefit to the disregard to the law which is quickly become antiquated.

I mean dont get me started on some of the motorist restrictions we have to deal with in Pennsylvania; Rediculous but funny ..

In certain sections of Pennsylvania many years ago, the Farmer's Anti-Automobile society set up some "rules of the road." In effect, they said:

"If a driver sees a team of horses, he is to pull to one side of the road and cover his machine with a blanket or dust cover that has been painted to blend into the scenery."

"In the event that a horse refuses to pass a car on the road, the owner must take his car apart and conceal the parts in the bushes."

In Pennsylvania, "any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue."

I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics
If your knees bent in the opposite direction......what would a chair look like???