View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Christopher Jordan
Master EcoModder

White Whale - '03 Chrysler Town & Country mini van all white
My trikes are both electric; the older one is kind of noisy, so people *know it* when it is on; but I rented a 3-wheel GoCar with a 49cc 2 stroke in San Francisco - now THAT was loud!

I do not keep specs or comparisons. Thanks for comparing numbers for 2 wheel bicycles. I would probably fail miserably with my trikes!

I like the silence on my newer trike. Speaking of Silence; I had mentioned these here somewhere: and said I thought that these trikes these were from Brazil- `wrong`; Canada - note from site - www.silenceinc.ca -

In February 2006, two Canadian companies, EBW and T-Rex , formed Silence Inc. to design and build high-performance electric vehicles. EBW Enr. is known for its patented application of electric technology in recreational vehicles. Their most popular model is the EBW-3; an electric 3-wheel go-kart able to give any power sport enthusiast an adrenaline rush. T-Rex Vehicles Inc. builds high-speed 3-wheelers using motorcycle and formula technology and precision steering for optimal handling. Also, the tremendous structural solidity, a wide front track and a balanced geometry give drivers extraordinary control.

countersTrike