View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Coyote X
nut

Metro XFi - '93 Geo Metro XFi Convertible
90 day: 62.17 mpg (US)

DR650SE - '07 Suzuki DR650SE
90 day: 55.26 mpg (US)
Send a message via MSN to Coyote X
Gallons Per Hour Error?

I got an ALDL connector for my Astro and now I can monitor the computer with a laptop. I noticed that the MPGuino tracks along perfectly with the mph and injectors at low pulse width, but when the injectors go over around 3-4millisecond pulse width the MPGuino does not increase the gph number any further.

I have 0055314688 usec/gal in it but changing the number to a smaller or larger number doesn't seem to get it to read the larger injector opening times, it just changes the displayed number but still does not read larger injector opening times. So if there is an error I figure it has to be either somehow the injectors are going above 5 volts after 4ms or a timer just cant get above ~4ms.

I have been trying to figure out the code to see if there is something overflowing and keeping it from reading a 8ms pulse width or larger but I don't see anything. Is there any quick way to get a pulse width number displayed on the custom screen? Or does anyone have any idea of why it won't read anything larger?