View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 03:16 PM   #283 (permalink)
esoneson
EcoModder Student

Thanks for all you are doing!

Paul and Sabrina,
I want to take a moment to thank you for all your hard work on this open source project. I am a software engineer (RTOS) but know next to nothing about EE. I also am looking forward to attempting to be one of your first clients for your open source controller projects. Others out there know that there is a market for good reliable hearty controllers but they are not going the open source path. Shame on them. You are the shining example of helping others with your talents and time. It is much appreciated!!

I was the one who asked you to name the Mosfets I adopted after my dogs Emma and Jake. Now, just to make sure that you are very careful with all those Mosfets I thought I would give them a little personality to make sure that you treat them carefully. Attached are pictures of Emma and Jake.

Good luck with the project. There are many more people out here who are also very thankful that you are doing such a good job with this project. It will only do good for both home-brew EVers and the EV industry as a whole.

Many Thanks.

Eric
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pacifier.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	2602   Click image for larger version

Name:	JakeHead.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	2603