View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 05:11 AM   #38 (permalink)
lunarhighway
Master EcoModder

vectra a - '95 Opel Vectra GLS
90 day: 37.51 mpg (US)
Quote:
I have an idea where you can place your antenna.
internal antenna's where the original subject of this post

Quote:
are you as dumb as you look? duh?
your marketing techniques could use a little work though imho...

do you have some pictures of what you're trying to sell? you seem very keen on selling us some of these antennae for "only $ 18.95"...so you obviously believe in the product, but calling people dumb and ugly is not a great way to raise intrest for it, or come accross as someone i'd like to do business with.

If you can show us the developement of the product and maybe the theory behind it's design , or just explain that the quality of the product is every bit the same or better as an aftermaket item, the prise is competitive, and the aero is better...than people can see what it is and decide for themselves if they think it's a good thing or not, and might want to contact you to order one.
try to come with some test, like a water wind tunnel or similar that shows the difference with a normal antenna...
or al least show that the crafsmanship alone is worth the money and that it looks sleaker than an aftermaket item.

I think you'll find this is not a comunity of people who spend on gadgets, but rather people who have fun testing out different setupt in search of improvement, even if that means haveing ductape all over their cars. So if people aren't interested in what you have to say.... bad luck... no need to keep yelling, just quietly enjoy your personal effort in the knowledge it's far supperior to those that are stuck with bad reception and taped over rust holes.

anyway, i hope we can all get along here and constructively cooperate to get some more aerodynamic cars out there.

that's all folks

*i can coast for miles and miles and miles*