View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 06:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
blueflame
Master EcoModder

I keep thinking of a movie a while back called 'Wag the Dog'.

I had a housemate who was into that extra planet Nubira, crash course 2012 thing, and 9/11 was about stealing all the gold stashed in the basement or something....

Talking about dogs, this cat keeps visiting me, its here tonight, I've named it 'Fluffy' for wont of a better name.

I think she's an extraterrestrial creature in disguise and is trying to beam thoughts into my head, 'have another toke', 'toke'...

She also says that Obama is a setup, a delaying mechanism, and a PR decoy for the further machinations of the lizard people from planet Zorok who want to market 'Human Burgers' to the rest of the solar system, and that the fattening is almost complete.

She now says that I must join and infiltrate a secret society with famous top level world leaders, like H. Simpson's buffalo lodge, to meet a famous director of bizarre movies, and that if I see a cowboy once, I have done good, but if I see same said cowboy twice, I have done bad, and a lion with a drunken ***** upon its back will appear and force me to buy a Dodge Durango.

Jeez, I hope it makes more sense in the morning.