View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #50 (permalink)
Christ
Moderate your Moderation.

Pasta - '96 Volkswagen Passat TDi
90 day: 45.22 mpg (US)
No - that wasn't an attack.

That was simply a suggestion that you get your facts straight before attempting to upset the physical science of any specific engine design. It's great to have questions, which is how this re: chain started, but when you don't accept the answers to those questions, no matter how many times they're repeated, then you ask the same question in a different way, so as to make yourself seem right regardless of the situation or scenario, that's sociopathic.

I'm not going to take it any further, nor will I allow it to go on, at least not of my own accord.

If someone else wishes to continue the ill-fated discussion of incorrect pre-tenses, lack of proper terminology, and unending charade of base-less replies, they may. I will not. I have better things to do with my time, like my taxes. :wink:

I reiterate - this, in addition to the last post, were not attacks on you personally. There was actually a compliment in that last post, thinly veiled by constructive criticism and a small point of advice from one intellectual to another, if you consider yourself that.

I must insist, however, that you do a little more research on the subjects at hand before continuing this (or any other) discussion of them.