View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Driving the TurboWeasel
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Steuben County, NY
Posts: 459
Thanks: 14
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Make it a hassle, and they'll cut a deal to get rid of you, such as making it a non-moving violation that does not carry points on your license, or reduce the number about to go onto your license. They may throw it out completely.

Worst thing to do is plead guilty. Then you're stuck paying for it for a long time.
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Eco 6MT
  Reply With Quote