View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #463 (permalink)
Intrigued
Losing the MISinformation

Quad Cam - '00 Oldsmobile Intrigue GX
Last 3: 25.94 mpg (US)
IT'S ALIVE!!!... or well, like, IT'S SPRING!!!... and stopped snowing... for the most part...

Around here we have some of our biggest snows this time of year. They don't stay on very long, but those big wet snowflakes can really come down fast. But I digress too....

I love the "engine-uity" on the Anderson disconnect! I agree with your wife on the solar balloon... maybe you could send up a robot you created first, that could either drop sandbags or shoot smaller balloons to keep the correct altitude. You know how those pesky jets are when they get stuff in the engines, and the air at 30k isn't very breathable for that matter.

I also love the idea on the crimper, LOL!!! That's about all that those bolt cutters are good for, unless you actually got one with real metal jaws! Funny thing is, if that was the yellow-handled cutters I saw in the first picture, those look like they have some kind of crimping mechanism on the handle side of the fulcrum. Either that, or your kids have been playing with the dremel tool again...

The brake pedal is my enemy. The brake pedal is my enemy. The brake pedal...