View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 05:41 AM   #30 (permalink)
BillWhedon
EcoModding Lurker

No points for puerile mockery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb View Post
Then don't be selfish with what you think you know. I really have no idea why you are here, smoke and mirrors is going to get called as B.S., though maybe politely for a while unless you get the hint early.

You claimed something and are incapable of backing it up. At this point I'm going to say back it up or shut up. We aren't idiots here but I'm starting to get the idea that you think we are. No more cryptic, no more excuses, share the plans and let someone replicate it or why the hell are you here?
Protecting my own interests and those of my partners is neither selfishness, nor "smoke and mirrors". You want to call it bull****, be my guest. Chanting "Nyah, nyah, nyah, you're LYING!!" isn't going to convince me that you're anything but yet another little kid without the perseverance and ethic to actually work and make the discovery himself, and wants someone else to do it for him.

I don't need to justify my being anywhere, kid. It's a public forum. And spending your rhetoric bashing me will get you exactly nowhere. Now kindly get out of the pulpit and try some thoughtful discovery. It will get you a lot farther. God bless you and your efforts.
Bill Whedon