View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Matt Herring
Master EcoModder

Bone's 2010 Prius - '10 Toyota Prius Black
90 day: 56.78 mpg (US)
From the Garage Fleet Listings
Vehicle Bone's Toyota
Owner Matt Herring
Make & Model 2005 Toyota 4Runner
EPA 17
Rating* 17
MPG (US)** 19.36
% over EPA +13.9%

* EPA Combined rating; ** User's fuel economy from fuel log entries in the past 90 days

There is a legend at the bottom of the fleet that notes with "*" and "**" that its EPA combined and 90 day fuel economy but I just realized it today. Recently I set a goal of getting to 25% over EPA lifetime (which would be 22 mpg for me) and I was getting frustrated seeing 14% over EPA on my sig (which really is about 18% at this time for lifetime).

It might be alot of work for the moderators to adjust everything at this point but if they are working on some new garage features the one I would like to see is a search function for epa combined (set a min and max in the search) so I can see cars similar to mine for EPA combined and what they are getting for % over EPA and what their mods/driving styles are so I can work on mine as well. (While it's cool to see a 100% over EPA car listed on the garage fleet view it's not realistic for me to compare my 2005 4runner to them and try to achieve those numbers...looking for a more realistic "carrot").