View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 01:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
MPaulHolmes
PaulH

Michael's Electric Beetle - '71 Volkswagen Superbeetle 500000
Thanked 1,202 Times in 765 Posts
If only Steadman could controllher. hehe. Really, The O.P.R.A.H. is actually a pretty good name, because it can help control the car's consumption of food, I mean energy. Wait, control food (I mean energy) consumption? Maybe it shouldn't be called the O.P.R.A.H. We could call it the W.H.I.T.N.E.Y.H.O.U.S.T.O.N., but she ***** *****, and then the controller might start ******* *****, and seep into the passenger compartment, making everyone addicted and unsafe drivers, and the controller might not work anymore then, except as a controller **********.

Seriously, I like Ben's vision for an Anime of Darin's Little Miss Mosfet. I like The Cougar because it is really funny, and reminds me of a Will Ferrell movie. I like the E.C.T.O.P.L.A.S.M. because I like ghost busters.

Is this the nomination stage for names? If so, I also nominate Little Miss Mosfet, as long as there is someone that could do really cool picture stickers or whatever would get stuck on the controller. It's got to have attitude these days. Have you guys seen the Godzilla that's etched on the Zilla controller? There's a very low bar for artistic quality when it comes to electronics.

Sabrina likes the PS144 that was suggested earlier.

Sabrina requested that I edit this message, since it was inappropriate in her opinion.
EDIT AGAIN: I don't know! Maybe La Chupacabra! That scary monster in mexico.

Last edited by MPaulHolmes; 04-01-2009 at 10:43 AM.. Reason: Wife!