View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 02:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Drive Stick
Weight Reduction

Celica GTS - '02 Toyota Celica GT-S
90 day: 36.32 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to Drive Stick
Exclamation Need to vent about agressive driver

Going 50 in a 50 today, I notice a vehicle peering out around the SUV behind me. I knew a passing zone was coming up, so I made a safe distance between the vehicle behind myself (who was tailgating me because of the driver up their bumper.)

The person goes for the pass, but doesn't stop at the vehicle behind me she trys to overtake me as well, now doing well above the speed limit there was a vehicle directly in front of me on their brakes.. What does she do?

Slams on her brakes, and forces me to do the same after cutting me off (in the rain none the less) going about 80 in a 50 nearly taking me out and giving the truck in front of me a heart attack.

They happened to be going the same direction as I was apparently, and I'm glad because she got on her phone and called somebody crying because she realized "Oh ****.. The guy behind me looks like Vin Diesel and I almost just caused him to crash, I bet he is pissed."

I was going to follow until her destination and call the police, but I know as well as everyone else womem argument > men argument. So she made a turn towards the police station to try and scare me off and I live up the block so I just went to my house to cool my jets.

I really can't for the live of me figure out why this sort of thing ever happens, what was so important it was worth risking her own life as well as the lives of others to get to so quickly?

Probably nothing.