View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 07:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
theunchosen
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christ View Post
"The sweetest fruit is always at the top of the tree... If you're brave enough to pick it."
Not to mince words with the subject, I agree with Christ, but the fruit being sweeter at the top of a tree makes sense. Thats where the tree will have stockpiled its freshest carbohydrates for growth.

That said as far as human taste buds are concerned I am sure its indistinguishable. . .

What happened here was some idiot thought to himself, "well that fella is using electricity to turn water into fuel. . .I can do that! I can do it with my alternator!" I asked one of the guys hawking these things, "where does the electricity come from?" "the alternator." . . . "How does the alternator make electricity?" . . . nothing "It comes from the crank," he said as if I was stupid.

If you have motion why would you convert it back to fuel so you could create motion?

If you have external electricity coming into the car(solar or if it generates electricity through wind or something when its parked) and you convert that to useable fuel for your enjoy thats all well and marginally beneficial.

Lol those fuel magnets would have to be on the order of a half gauss before you could even detect a better "alignment." I shuld have put parentheses around better not alignment. . . oh well