View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ritmusic2k
EcoModding Lurker

Carmen - '00 Saab 9-3 Viggen
90 day: 23.38 mpg (US)
The Viggen was, for lack of a better description, Saab's "M3". It was produced between 1999 and 2002. Total worldwide production over the entire model run was around 3,000 vehicles. So, within the enthusiast community, they're sort of the holy grail of modern Saabs.

EDIT: here's a wikipedia link for you - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_9-3#Viggen

One of the biggest draws to Saabs is the fact that they're already a great platform for 'no compromises'. In fact, I'm already not too far away from my ultimate goals... In present configuration Carmen makes roughly 240hp, and I can get 40mpg out of her on the highway.

On that note, I screwed up when filling out my profile info in the garage, and I accidentally typed the Highway EPA number in the Combined EPA field, so the graph and sig image are both underrepresenting my actual mileage achievement...and the graphs aren't updating after correcting the mistake and adding more entries in my fuel log. Anyone have a tip for me about forcing a graph update or deleting a vehicle so I can start correctly from scratch?