View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
evolutionmovement
EcoModding Apprentice

Awesome news! I was going to play some trickery with NH registering through a friend to get it titled as a "custom motorcycle". 3 wheeler classification in MA was not so cut and dry as that, but this finally clears it up. The RMV couldn't even tell me what a particular design of mine would have been considered (before I came up with a solution to the safety glass windshield requirement) as it was enclosed and originally was to use a Goldwing dirvetrain (the funny thing about that is that they told me an 1800 was too big to be considered a motorcycle). My vehicles would all meet car standards anyway, but that allows me a little more options for engines (emissions) and reduces my worry of getting the thing titled and dealing with the pigs once it was on the road. Too bad it rains so often as I could forego the glass windshield now. I believe the mirror requirement will be a little more free as well. What good is an interior mounted rearview mirror in a center cockpit vehicle? So I can see if my hair line starts receding?