View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
bdufur
EcoModding Lurker

Turtle Super cheap Coroplast 4 x 8 sheets - Missouri

Hi there. I happened to be driving by the local Republican campaign office as they were dumping about 150 new unused campaign signs (sheets of coroplast) into their dumpster. They instead loaded them into my trailer. I can find a use for some of them, but thought I'd put this up in case anyone in Mid-Missouri would be interested in some for their eco-modder projects. Will trade for beer or a few bucks into my kid's LEGO fund! I am located in Rocheport, 65279, near Columbia. So - I'm 2 hours east of KC, and 2 hours west of St Louis right on I-70. Call me at 573 698 2009 or email me at pebblepublishing@gmail.com. They measure 4 x 8 feet. White coroplast. The thin stuff - 1/8 inch? Has red, white and blue "Kenny Hulsof for Governor" on them. It is painted on both sides. Could easily be painted over. Please don't PM me or whatever that's called b/c I don't know how to check those yet! Thanks a bunch! Looking forward to eco-modding my 82 vanagon diesel which is about to receive a 2-tank Greasecar conversion this month! And if I posted this in the wrong place please don't scorch me into ashes like they do over at the TDIclub website! Thanks! ~Brett