View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 11:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blue07CivicEX
EcoModding Apprentice

NewBlue - '07 Honda Civic EX
90 day: 38.13 mpg (US)

The Better Half - '97 Ford Ranger XLT
90 day: 25.84 mpg (US)
I have a buddy who LOVED the old festiva's he had a couple parts cars and one daily driver he could regularly get 50+mpg, I haven't seen much about the new ones, haven't really looked it up but if they follow suit with the old ones they'll be decent.

If you need something now and can't wait I personally love the redesigned corolla's if they had that style out when I was shopping 2 years ago I would have bought the corolla over the civic. When I bought the civic (may '07) the corolla was kinda uglyish without many creature comforts on the highest models, no telescoping steering wheel I'm a bit short and drive MT so that was a necessity to get comfortable, no MP3 player hookup, I forget if it has a sunroof or not, but anyway, those features have been remedied and I believe the car looks pretty solid now.

I still love my civic coupe though, but looking to have a family in a few years hindsight says I should have gotten the 4 door, or waited till the '08 corolla's hit the dealerships.
Starting point 30mpg ready...... GO.

Last edited by Blue07CivicEX; 04-18-2009 at 11:26 PM.. Reason: Wrong car, he has festiva's not fiesta's