Register Now
 Register Now
 

You must sign in to add / modify vehicles in the EM garage
Fuel log graph
Efficiency log for: Wagon - 1993 Honda Accord Accord Ex Wagon
  • Lifetime Fuel Economy: 25.8 mpg (US), 9.1 L/100 km, 31 mpg (Imp)
  • 90-day Fuel Economy: 25.4 mpg (US), 9.3 L/100 km, 30.5 mpg (Imp)
  • 3-tank Fuel Economy: 25.4 mpg (US), 9.3 L/100 km, 30.5 mpg (Imp)
  • EPA Combined Rating / % over rating: 24 mpg (US) / 5.9% (based on 90-day fuel economy)
  • Total fills: 4
  • Average cost per gal/L: $3.40 per gal (US); $0.00 per L (price data entered for 2 fill/s)
  • Average cost per fill: $43.26
  • Average distance cost: $0.13 per mi. / $0.08 per km
  • Total fuel used: 44.33 gal (US), 167.8 L
  • Total distance traveled: 1145.1 mi. / 1842.9 km
  • Total cost: $86.52
  • Total fuel saved vs. EPA: 3.4 gal. (US) / 12.9 L
  • Total saved: $11.56 (based on avg. cost per gal./L)
  • Average tank distance: 286.3 mi. / 460.7 km
Fill date Distance Fill amount Price Fuel Economy Details
2012-05-24 313.1 mi
503.89 km
13.32 gal (US)
11.09 gal (Imp)
50.42 L
448.88 kWh
23.51 mpg (US)
28.23 mpg (Imp)
10.01 L/100 km
4.25 gal (US)/100 mi
1433.66 Wh/mi
100% of the time with the windows rolled down and need an alignment really really bad
2012-05-20 357 mi
574.54 km
13.62 gal (US)
11.34 gal (Imp)
51.56 L
458.99 kWh
$3.4
($46.31 total for this fill)
26.21 mpg (US)
31.48 mpg (Imp)
8.97 L/100 km
3.82 gal (US)/100 mi
1285.69 Wh/mi
25% of the first fill up was with the a/c on and windows up the other 75% was no a/c 4 windows down some steep hills and alot of over drive used
2012-04-28 155 mi
249.45 km
5.528 gal (US)
4.6 gal (Imp)
20.93 L
186.29 kWh
28.04 mpg (US)
33.7 mpg (Imp)
8.39 L/100 km
3.57 gal (US)/100 mi
1201.87 Wh/mi
2001-06-20 320 mi
514.99 km
11.86 gal (US)
9.87 gal (Imp)
44.89 L
399.68 kWh
$3.39
($40.21 total for this fill)
26.98 mpg (US)
32.42 mpg (Imp)
8.72 L/100 km
3.71 gal (US)/100 mi
1249 Wh/mi

View: spreadsheet friendly fuel log output (for copy/paste)


sig image



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com