Register Now
 Register Now
 

You must sign in to add / modify vehicles in the EM garage
Fuel log graph
Efficiency log for: my girl - 2006 chevy malibu ls
  • Lifetime Fuel Economy: 41.8 mpg (US), 5.6 L/100 km, 50.2 mpg (Imp)
  • 90-day Fuel Economy: no fills in past 90 days
  • 3-tank Fuel Economy: 44.9 mpg (US), 5.2 L/100 km, 53.9 mpg (Imp)
  • EPA Combined Rating / % over rating: 28 mpg (US) / 0% (based on 90-day fuel economy)
  • Total fills: 12
  • Average cost per gal/L: $20.07 per gal (US); $0.00 per L (price data entered for 11 fill/s)
  • Average cost per fill: $144.95
  • Average distance cost: $0.47 per mi. / $0.29 per km
  • Total fuel used: 86.61 gal (US), 327.8 L
  • Total distance traveled: 3616.9 mi. / 5820.8 km
  • Total cost: $1,594.47
  • Total fuel saved vs. EPA: 42.6 gal. (US) / 161.3 L
  • Total saved: $854.98 (based on avg. cost per gal./L)
  • Average tank distance: 301.4 mi. / 485.1 km
Fill date Distance Fill amount Price Fuel Economy Details
2010-04-19 114 mi
183.47 km
2.57 gal (US)
2.14 gal (Imp)
9.73 L
86.61 kWh
$167.9
($431.5 total for this fill)
44.36 mpg (US)
53.27 mpg (Imp)
5.3 L/100 km
2.25 gal (US)/100 mi
759.74 Wh/mi
about 95 percent interstate driving at 60 mph about 70 degrees fareinheit
2009-04-24 227.8 mi
366.61 km
4.8 gal (US)
4 gal (Imp)
18.17 L
161.76 kWh
$1.799
($8.64 total for this fill)
47.46 mpg (US)
56.95 mpg (Imp)
4.96 L/100 km
2.11 gal (US)/100 mi
710.1 Wh/mi
about 95% interstate driving at 55mph
2009-04-18 215 mi
346.01 km
5.038 gal (US)
4.19 gal (Imp)
19.07 L
169.78 kWh
$185
($932.03 total for this fill)
42.68 mpg (US)
51.31 mpg (Imp)
5.51 L/100 km
2.34 gal (US)/100 mi
789.67 Wh/mi
about 95% percent of this run was on interstate driving 56 mph
2009-04-14 230 mi
370.15 km
5.993 gal (US)
4.99 gal (Imp)
22.69 L
201.96 kWh
$1.86
($11.15 total for this fill)
38.38 mpg (US)
46.09 mpg (Imp)
6.13 L/100 km
2.61 gal (US)/100 mi
878.09 Wh/mi
about 70% interstate driving 60mph
2008-09-12 432 mi
695.24 km
10.51 gal (US)
8.75 gal (Imp)
39.78 L
354.19 kWh
$3.579
($37.62 total for this fill)
41.1 mpg (US)
49.37 mpg (Imp)
5.72 L/100 km
2.43 gal (US)/100 mi
819.88 Wh/mi
about 60 % of this tank was on interstate driving 55mph the rest on small hilly roads and in town
2008-09-04 392 mi
630.86 km
9.225 gal (US)
7.68 gal (Imp)
34.92 L
310.88 kWh
$3.499
($32.28 total for this fill)
42.49 mpg (US)
51.04 mpg (Imp)
5.54 L/100 km
2.35 gal (US)/100 mi
793.06 Wh/mi
about 65 % on highway and 35% on country roads and in town
2008-08-28 397 mi
638.91 km
9.069 gal (US)
7.55 gal (Imp)
34.33 L
305.63 kWh
$3.449
($31.28 total for this fill)
43.78 mpg (US)
52.58 mpg (Imp)
5.37 L/100 km
2.28 gal (US)/100 mi
769.85 Wh/mi
about 75% on interstate and 25% in town and on country roads
2008-08-21 402 mi
646.96 km
9.459 gal (US)
7.88 gal (Imp)
35.81 L
318.77 kWh
$3.319
($31.39 total for this fill)
42.5 mpg (US)
51.02 mpg (Imp)
5.54 L/100 km
2.35 gal (US)/100 mi
792.96 Wh/mi
75 % on the highway and 25% in town and on country roads
2008-08-14 391.1 mi
629.41 km
9.505 gal (US)
7.91 gal (Imp)
35.98 L
320.32 kWh
$3.429
($32.59 total for this fill)
41.15 mpg (US)
49.44 mpg (Imp)
5.72 L/100 km
2.43 gal (US)/100 mi
819.02 Wh/mi
about 75% driving for this tank was on interstate going about 55mph the other 25% was in town and on country roads with the a c on!
2008-08-08 409 mi
658.22 km
9.34 gal (US)
7.78 gal (Imp)
35.36 L
314.76 kWh
$3.519
($32.87 total for this fill)
43.79 mpg (US)
52.57 mpg (Imp)
5.37 L/100 km
2.28 gal (US)/100 mi
769.58 Wh/mi
about 3/4 of the miles driven were on highway driving 55 mph
2008-05-30 197 mi
317.04 km
7.166 gal (US)
5.97 gal (Imp)
27.13 L
241.49 kWh
27.49 mpg (US)
33 mpg (Imp)
8.56 L/100 km
3.64 gal (US)/100 mi
1225.84 Wh/mi
around town with ac on alot of stop/go driving
2006-03-24 210 mi
337.96 km
3.93 gal (US)
3.27 gal (Imp)
14.88 L
132.44 kWh
$3.339
($13.12 total for this fill)
53.44 mpg (US)
64.22 mpg (Imp)
4.4 L/100 km
1.87 gal (US)/100 mi
630.67 Wh/mi
i filled up with gas that does not have ethanol,60 degrees f,tires at max side wall pressure,drove 43mph and when i came to hills i would turn off cruise control

View: spreadsheet friendly fuel log output (for copy/paste)


sig image



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.5.2
All content copyright EcoModder.com