No nickname: 2017 Chevrolet BoltEV Premiere
Displacement: 0 L
Fuel type: electric
Transmission: other
Curb weight: 3563 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0.32
Frontal area: 25.8 sq.ft.
Instrumentation: other
Description: Bought new 3/10/2018. It's so cheap to operate that I am giddy when I check, excludes days where I run the heater.

The EPA numbers on the Bolt are not accurate or the range would not be an estimated 238 miles. In my experience of over 33k miles driving mostly rural, mildly rolling terrain with mostly up to 55 mph speed limits, the efficiency computer says it is getting 4.7 miles/kWh.
Build Thread:
Current Mods: I didn't want to drive without a spare tire. The Bolt Premiere has two load floors in the back. I took both covers out and modified the styrofoam container from the lower area to hold an S10 scissors jack, a 1/2" drive breaker bar and deepwell impact socket. I did have to take the factory charge cord out of the lower storage area.

I also bought a matching replacement wheel, Cooper tire and tire cover (for the flat tire I would take off). This barely fits in upper load floor. The tire fits if it's at 35# of air. The tire, tire cover, a pair of gloves, charge cord, a gardener knee cushion and a roll of paper towels are in the upper covered compartment. Putting the upper load floor cover on is a tight fit and you can see the spare peeking through the cutout where you remove the floor. All told, the whole setup cost about $420.00 when I did this 2 years ago.

Planned Mods:
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 3.8 mpg(US)
EPA highway 3.26 mpg(US)
EPA combined 3.53 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 0 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 0 mpg(US)
90 days No data entered

(Created: 2020-05-22 08:50:55 / Modified: 2020-05-22 08:50:55)