- LS rods
- GX pistons (12.5:1 CR when mated with a Y5 head)
- ACL bearings
HX aka D16Y5 head
- Called "VTEC-E 2" in the OEM parts literature
- roller rocker design
- D16Y8 intake manifold
- GSR 60mm throttle body
- future plans for a filter on a stick
- DC sports 4-1 header (I wanted 4-2-1, but it was free so meh)
- 2.5" exhaust off a wrecked car. Looks like high end muffler shop work, has cat built in.
-ZC/Si hybrid, close ratio 1-4th with a .702 5th gear. Gearing equivalent to an Integra Hype-R, but I cruise in 5th gear 2000 rpms @ 45 mph/3000 rpms @ 70 mph.
- 12 lb flywheel for less rotational inertia (it came with a super low mileage OEM clutch for $75)
- eCtune to fiddle a 92-95 Civic/Integra ECU as I see fit
- 14point7.com JAW wideband for use in a closed loop lean burn system (installed but not enabled yet)
- Water injection (pending)