Truck has over 200K miles and has the first TBI (fuel injection) for the Nissan trucks. It has a cap on it that is slightly higher than the cab and has an added opening vent on top. Otherwise aerodynamically stock except for a custom shield under the front that slopes down.
Do not really use driving techniques except for trying to slow down for stop signs if I see them soon enough and using milder acceleration most of the time.
Have established a decent mixed mpg of 24 and highway mpg of 25...which I'm fairly happy about for a 4x4 with a camper top.
* has one size undersized tires on it...215 15 vs OEM 225 15.
* tires inflated to 35 and 33 PSI (35 max)
* Supertech 10W30 oil and CD2 oil additive
* moly additive and regular gear oil in complete drivetrain
* 192 degree thermostat
* EFIE at 200 mvs
* EFIE and sensor mods didn't seem to help mpg so far...having problems starting in colder weather...may be unrelated...will replace dist * new used dist seems to have solved cold start problem
* 2.5 oz 91% isopropyl alchohol / 2 oz MarvelMystoil per 10 gallons didn't seem to help mpg any
* HHO didn't seem to help mpg any...might redo cells this winter
note: winter on the way so testing will stop...overlapping too many tests...will start from scratch next year. Noticed that the sensor mods didn't help much...might try them again next summer but tweaked a bit less extreme. Truck probably needs a new distributor.