Mostly stock 1996 Legacy station wagon, AWD. 5MT, 2.2L H4. It has >150kmi, but it's still reliable.
I've been wanting something that's newer, less rusty, and better on gas. I found exactly that in a 2000 Honda Insight with 45kmi.
* Complete replacement of the Subaru with a 2000 Honda Insight - done!
* Tires are at 40 PSI summer / 35 PSI winter, up from the stock 30 PSI.
* Some small parts rusted off and were deleted.
* As rust patches turn to unaerodynamic through-holes, shipping tape is applied to optimize flow.
* Hole in the tailpipe to reduce exhaust backpressure.
The following mods have been removed from ForSaleBaru:
* ScanGauge II
* Partial grille block
* Ignition kill switch. A "normally closed" relay opens the single common ground wire for the four fuel injectors when you hit the switch.