Hers: 1997 Saturn SL-2 highline
Displacement: 1.9 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: automatic
Curb weight: 0 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation: other
Description: Green, fully loaded with traction control and anti lock, very helpful up here in Vermont. 4 wheel disc brakes - lower drag than drums on saturns. bought from 2nd owner with a bad trans and 179 thousand on it. brought it home and swapped the engine from my wife's smashed white one and resealed the whole motor, trans, and basically rebuilt the whole brake system. I ONLY LOG THIS CAR ON LONG TRIPS AS I DO NOT DRIVE IT OTHERWISE. IT's HER'S !!
Build Thread:
Current Mods: MSD 8mm plug wires, E3 'Diamondfire plugs, K&N filter, SOHC center pipe (same as dohc, w/o resonator to restrict flow), Magnaflow replacement turbo muffler,0w-30 Mobil1 oil, Mobil1 filter (MADE IN USA BABY), 14 inch summer and winter rims/tires (185-70-14 size to be same height as stock, looking to lose weight not function), Catco aftermarket replacement OBD2 honeycomb catalytic converter (flows very nicely). all in all the car is phenomenal.

Planned Mods: maybe;

1. belly pan
2. some sort of bumper/grille smothing
3. nothing that makes the car look stupid. i like to save trees but my wife has to drive this car and she loves it.
4. hydrogen generator ?
5. whatever i get permission to do.
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 21 mpg(US)
EPA highway 31 mpg(US)
EPA combined 0 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 35.47 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 35.93 mpg(US)
90 days 35.93 mpg(US)
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Jun 14, 2009

(Created: 2009-01-08 01:01:20 / Modified: 2009-06-15 16:59:55)