- Fairly descent shape.
- Had a water ingress problem and previous owner cut the driver's side carpeting out - for no good reason... I found leak location and sealed, but made back-up solution of strategically placed 1/4" hole in floor with silicone dam!
- Tranny RHS drive shaft seal was worn, then replaced, and still seeps
- Factory block heater - stinks when being plugged in for >2 minutes - could be engine dirt/crud burning off...
- Transferred all the good/better items from P-fly (ex-car) to this one.
- Have guppy-mouth block-off made from velcro attachment of a printing plate (that exposes to the nearly the same colour of the car).
- Removed passenger side mirror.
- Injector cut of switch (non-ergonomic!).
- If tranny packs it in, will go with Swift/1.3-L 5-sp tranny.
- Steering mounted injector cut switch.