If you add a couple of A's to the license plate it almost spells SANTA. Like just not.
It is red.
- Removed boot floor and foam spacer, mats, ash beaker, console divider, and other small stuff
- Full pipe foam lower & Lexan upper grill block
- 35W HID low beams
- LEDs for fog, city, license plate, under door, dome, map, glove box & boot lights
- Wing shaped antenna sleeve
- Extra brake pad return springs on front wheels (pairs i.o. singles)
- Neutral wheel alignment
- Honda Green Oil (hyperthin like -5W16 ??)
- Aero shaped fog light covers
- 3M Foam door seam fillers (+ boot lid)
- LGB cover plate cum air splitter (adjustible, evt. spring loaded; drops to close LG at speed)
- Engine pre-heater (block heater)
- Electric WAI
- Zigzag tape or fairing on rear bumper edge
- Front wiper cover
- Further mild weight shedding (trim, unused rear headrests etc.)
- Rear window/spoiler ridge smoothing
- General body panel gap blocking (in progress)
- Lower grill blocking bulge 2 divert air sideways & up
- Rear wheel well cover
- Partial front wheel well cover
- All wheels leading and trailing spoilers
- even better belly pan fairing / partial exhaust duct fairing
- 12V charging/cabin venting small solar panel.
- Air intake vacuum powered generator (on idle/low demand) cum compressor (on high demand) (needs research)
- Who knows: Exhaust heat harvesting generator (needs tech breakthrough?)
- Portable PHEV kit (1.4 kWh 36 cell LiFePO4 pack parallel to the IMA battery, with some limiters and stuff.) IN PROGRESS!
- 120V+ ~100W solar panel to charge the LFP pack mentioned above