cammy: 1998 Toyota Camry le
Displacement: 2.2 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: automatic
Curb weight: 0 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation:
Description: bought this car for $325 from some girl who thought she had gotten it tuned up but the big lying asshole man that was there as an "enforcer" was well, a lying asshole he never changed anything all she needed was coil packs but i went all out anyways when i got her she had 3 different sized tires was firing on 3 to 1 cylinders at a time leaked oil fairly bad had dents all over suffered from rust damage she isn't gonna be a hyper mileage car i'm setting her up for long long drives and to maybe sleep in once and awhile but will be very eco minded
Build Thread:
Current Mods: the only eco mods i have are my driving and some of weight reduction the power steering is gone and everything else useless my other mods include a push button start by the foot (refused to buy a starting relay)
a fabricated a special mount for a dc,ac adapter and mounted it on a switch so it doesn't take up power but most of the work i've done has just been restoring, still i'm capable of getting 35 mpg just from my driving really. but truth be told i HATE hypermiling can't stand it

Planned Mods: under belly pan, rear tire skirts, lower grille block, (with just the front bumper off my mileage went down drastically) really, i'm just gonna go crazy with coroplast i'm keeping ac because i get hot. gonna adjust the intake and either remove or replace with high flow cat (mines malfunctioning)
and moon hubcaps
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 20 mpg(US)
EPA highway 23 mpg(US)
EPA combined 28 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 27.55 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 27.55 mpg(US)
90 days 29.18 mpg(US)
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Jan 30, 2013

(Created: 2013-01-29 13:29:01 / Modified: 2013-01-30 18:20:26)