anorexic: 1973 norton commando caferacer
Displacement: 0.75 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: manual
Curb weight: 260 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0
Frontal area: 0 sq.ft.
Instrumentation: vacuum gauge
Description: 750cc norton, low and lite 260lbs,oil in frame high ratio belt drive, ptfe coated engine/ box,2:1 exhaust, su carb,hot ign and iridium plugs, looks like caferacer clipons bars, mag wheels,trick brakes, lots alloy ,titanium, plastic,whats not needed is not there, i buy ex race items,v-cheap, it howls up to 100mph!!!, settle at 55/60mph runs on fumes,haha,haveabout 40drawings of new/old partsmachine,alloy barrel +better pistons, smallport cylinder head,lighter springs and valvetrain, aim to fit small bore cvcarb, lots other tweeks before body fairing, etc etc
Build Thread:
Current Mods: see above,get the weight down, lower profile, get the torque, efficiciency where you need it, will do my best to get photos on here, need to learn that, haha!!!!!! the norton, when i built to spin freely , produces ample power, when i stop being throttle happy, the norton shames commuter bikes for mpg and also looks the caferacer, sheep? in a wolfs clothing haha! looking forward to the next stage. better vacuum guage and engine temp sensor, and planned design and ecomods

Planned Mods: smaller cv carb, smallport cyl head, all polished flowed lightened, esp valve train,alloy cylinder barrel, lighter wheels, astralites, off tz350 racer, spondon mag brakes,and superlite discs, need to source, springs to press brake pads off discs, narrower,lighter rear drive chain, rebuild gearbox, with wide ratios, low 1st and a high 4th.do have f/g bodywork,now.*** wish list some form of vari-drive,daf variomatic/volvo, there was a motorcycle in the usa, built with vari drive,brook?,brooker?brookfield? not sure of name, any ideas please m/fcr
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 0 mpg(US)
EPA highway 0 mpg(US)
EPA combined 0 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 0 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 0 mpg(US)
90 days No data entered

(Created: 2015-10-08 07:49:14 / Modified: 2015-10-08 09:25:24)