Base 4dr. sedan with factory body kit. Factory block heater (I use it whenever possible). This is now my city only winter commuter car and will rarely if ever see the highway. All my driving is done 1-5 miles at a time. 20 Minutes is a really long drive for me.
1) Front belly pan with reflective insulation panel under engine.
2) Reflective foil hood liner, foil and fiberglass insulation around engine.
3) Windshield and mirror covers to reduce need for heater when engine is cold.
4) Full upper and lower grill block.
5) Scanguage installed.
6) Interior car warmer. Lets me drive the first couple miles without the heater and let engine warm up faster. Getting into a warm car is a nice bonus
7) Installed engine injector kill switch.
8) 0w20 Valvoline max-life oil for winter.
9) GM Synchromesh transmission fluid.
10) DRL delete
11) Brake vacuum aux. reservoir.
Fix the rust, not an eco mod but necessary if I want to keep this thing on the road. Better block heater. Led lights. Power steering delete, maybe. Aero mods are lower priority due to low speeds but may look at them.