Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
imported Appalachian

Yoda - '97 Toyota Corolla Base
90 day: 30.51 mpg (US)

She-Ra - '03 Honda Accord EX
90 day: 22.91 mpg (US)

Thor - '04 Toyota 4Runner SR5
90 day: 18.26 mpg (US)
Lightbulb For Sale: 2003 Honda Accord EX 74k miles $12,500, Asheville, NC

Hello Fellow Eco-modders.

I am selling my 2003 Honda Accord EX with only 74,000 miles, 2.4L 4 cylinder engine and 5 speed Automatic Transmission. I had originally intended for it to be my next "forever car" like my 1997 Corolla, but it just doesn't have enough room for my son's car seat and all of our camping gear.

I am offering it for only $12,500.

Pics are on the Craigslist posting. After I resize them I will upload them here.

My craigslist posting is here: 2003 Honda Accord EX 74,000 miles! 5 speed Automatic, All Maintenance

This car is in Excellent condition. You will not be disappointed!

The 2003 Honda Accord EX is an extremely safe and reliable vehicle. The EX model features 4 wheel anti-lock disc brakes (ABS). ABS enables you to maintain control of your vehicle when you enter a skid, on wet or icy roads for instance. The brakes are fully serviced and work extremely well. This Accord has brand new 4 Season Yokohama tires (paid $600) which are especially suited for mountain driving. You will appreciate the responsiveness of the 5 speed Automatic Transmission and the Driveability that will keep you and your passengers safe. It also features Driver and Passenger Front Airbags, as well as Side Airbags.

Honda has a well deserved reputation of reliability and efficiency. Many of the Accords from 20+ years ago are still on the road and getting excellent gas mileage. It is not uncommon for an Accord to get over 200,000 miles. This low-mileage Accord (74,000 miles) will keep you going for a long time. It has a Timing Chain (not a belt) that does not need to be serviced. (This is a $500 repair that many smaller cars need to have done every 60-90k miles that does Not need to be done on this Accord)

This Following Services have been performed on this Accord:
Brand new Yokohama Tires
New Ceramic Pads on all 4 Disc Brakes
Iridium Spark Plugs
O2 Sensor
Coolant Flush & Thermostat
Synthetic Oil and ATF Flush

The value of these services is over $1500. These are all things you will not have to worry about with your new feeling 2003 Accord.

You get the power of a V6 with the Efficiency of a 4 cylinder! The 5 speed Electronic Automatic Transmission knows which gear you need to get you up the hill and the ABS brakes make sure you don't slide off the side.

This car is fun to drive. It is very well maintained and Extremely clean throughout.

Call or TXT Brenden 828.242.0390

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread