Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2015, 02:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Subaru Parts

Is this the right section? Two years ago I needed to replace three hoses on my Forester and with a coupon code, Subaru Parts Warehouse had the best prices that I could find. Now I need to replace some more components, although minor ones, and having more time than money, I decided to make sure that I found the absolutely lowest price. I compared prices on almost seventy sites, every place that I could find in the U.S. that sold Subaru Parts. For these five parts, SPW said that four were 17% less than list price, the fifth was 30% off, but the total is 12.63% less.

Several times a year, they send out a coupon code. Once, it was 15% although at least for now, there is a 15% discount that is always available (SPW15). However, for holidays they usually offer 20% off and once it was 30%, although I would check that math. Right now, with their 15% discount, they still charge more than mitchellsubaru.com, but I think that I will wait to see if they send our an Independence Day coupon.

Twenty dealerships that offered discounts charged more for shipping, but it usually balances out. Including shipping, Mitchell charged 28% less than list, but Austin Subaru Parts charged 75% more than list, and their shipping charges were the fourth highest!

So, order from anywhere but Austin Subaru, but I recommend Mitchell!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Subaru Parts.png
Views:	75
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	18189  

Last edited by Xist; 07-02-2015 at 02:41 AM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread